XTension Version 9.4.9
Download: XTension v9.4.9 (build 989) 8/18/2018
zipfile md5 = 3fea04c715720b2fc7f6fc9ff3774e8b
Just some minor bug fixes and support for the new Airport monitoring and control plugin.
- NEW: Support for the Airport Monitor plugin.
- NEW: SSD drive preservation setting. You can now turn off the “Keep database updated” checkbox in the preferences. This will dramatically reduce the amount of writing to the disk that XTension does. Previously it was writing in the background pretty much constantly as things were updated or changed, and then the entire database or anything remaining in a dirty state was written on the regular database saves. This has the potential to cause the wear leveling count on an SSD to increase more quickly than strictly necessary. By unchecking that checkbox you can now avoid that background writing. This will only have an effect on a particularly busy system. This means however that if your machine crashes that you will lose any data or unit updates that happened since the last database save. You should not turn off both of these or your database will be updated only upon a successful quit of XTension and any crashes or problems will revert you to the last time it quit.
- Fixed an issue with the Vera that might have caused it to resend certain events like door pin code entries, central scene handlers and possibly others as if they were new events when a networking error caused the connection to restart. If this is still happening to any specific device or message type please let me know.
- Fixed a problem that could cause there to be no scripts visible in the web remotes if you had a script without a last activity date stored in it yet.
- Fixed a minor bug in the JSON server that could have caused it to log an error every 10 minutes or so in the log after certain networking errors happened.
- Removed the “Run:” prefix from the Global Scripts menu list. This broke type ahead on the menu as you would have to have typed run: first and then the name of the script to jump to it. Now the menu just says the name of the script. If you press the option key however the menu names will change to “Edit: “ and the name of the script to denote that the behavior for that state is different.
- Fixed a problem where the Global Scripts menu might not have sorted properly or where the option menu items would definitely be out of order after renaming a script.
current/previous/v9.4.9.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/13 14:52 by 127.0.0.1