XTension Version 9.4.42
NOTE that there is an alpha version of the next release available.
Download for all Supported OS versions; XTension. v 9.4.42 (build 1045)
Minimum System Version for this release is OSX 10.10 but not all plugins may function properly prior to 10.13. Please start the necessary work to upgrade to at least 10.13 for future builds will no longer be able to support 10.10.
Maximum supported version is Big Sur but some minor problems and cosmetic issues remain when running on Apple Silicon.
9.4.42 Change Log:
- NEW: The rtlamr plugin now supports IDM packets from some smart meters.
- If the rtlamr process quits or stops responding the plugin instance will be restarted to continue to operate.
- NEW: The same IDM packet handling has been added to the rtl_433: Software Defined Radio Plugin plugin.
- NEW: Added a 4th button to the Log Window filtering toolbar. You can now filter for just exceptions and not the previous combinations of exceptions and user log items.
- Implemented the USB Serial number field for the rtl_433 and rtlamr plugins. You should now be able to use multiple radios without it threatening to open the wrong one for the wrong plugin instance.
- FIX: The “RF Button” unit type in the rtl_433 plugin and the xtension kits plugin forced itself to toggle in previous versions regardless of your selection in the unit setup. It will now properly honor the toggle checkbox.
- NEW: Added support for net metering messages in the rtl_433 plugin. They should properly show power used vs power generated now.
- Hubitat: Previously the hubitat plugin would sometimes show incorrect values for units that were turned off by XTension. They should not accurately show as being of even if the hubitat reports that they have some other value (probably the dim level of the device as it was dimming to 0) during the turn off action. This is one of those hacks to fix a strange behavior in the hubitat so it may have other implications that I haven’t noticed yet. Please let me know if you see any other odd behavior in the units in XTension especially when controlling such units locally at the switch.
- Fixed errors in the rtl_433 plugin that would log an error rather than a value for some kinds of soil moisture sensors and some kinds of lux sensors.
NOTE: This disk image no longer includes the older legacy plugins that will not be updated for newer OS versions. If you still need to run the CM19, CM15, ZTroller or the various Smarthome X10 interfaces please download the legacy plugins package from here and install the ones you need via the “Install Plugin” menu item of the “Database” menu.