- The MR26 plugin has been updated for Catalina and newer OSX versions and will remain part of the standard distribution.
- Receives X10 wireless commands (remotes and motion sensors) only, no security device support.
- The MR26 is a serial device and so requires a USB Serial adaptor.
- Since it's a serial device you can connect as many as necessary to extend the range or coverage.
- The included antenna is generally poor, but if you have some modest soldering skills you can replace it with a coax connector and use a real antenna to greatly improve reception. Instructions for doing so can be found on the shed.com homepage here
- MR26 support is built into XTension and requires no additional plugins or licenses.
- The MR26 supports Ethernet/serial adaptors from Wiznet or Barionet and probably others. The proper serial port settings when setting up these devices are: 9600 baud, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and CTS/RCS selected as flow control.
supported_hardware/mr26.txt · Last modified: 2023/02/13 14:52 by 127.0.0.1